September 12, 2011

Don't be afraid (I smile mercifully). I probably won't destroy you, though I could if I saw fit to. I see you like to fly dangerously close to the flame that licks at your wings, singing off your divine feathers. Oh but I want to. Oh how I want to. You're the one I want, it's you, oh it's you. Those big, brown eyes... I could cut you deep, because you said not to. You said you couldn't fall back into those tendencies, look at your arm, how scarred, how delightfully scarred. It's you I want, so tall, so strong, tanned back rippling muscle and sinew. The temptation is there, I like you, I really do, but the temptation to destroy is violently powerful in me. You said my skin was like alabaster,so stark, and I think that's the most beautiful thing anyone's told me ever. I can't get that out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment