January 28, 2012

The Things I've Seen, The Things He's Shown Me

My eyes thirstily drinking it all in, I'd never seen anything so pure in my life. He channeled the universe through the focal point of his lens and created something I never thought I would see. I can't even begin to-....

The quiet man with the sad soul had focused the exquisite beauty of his very being into his photographs. Over the years since we last met he has become profoundly and infinitely adept at creating such rapturous art that I have so much difficulty in even putting stupid, simple human words to it. Silly mouth-sounds in all of the world's most beautiful languages could never begin to express, define, or describe the catharsis with which his photographs inflict upon me. He himself is magic, and he has burnt away all the impurities found in life and has unveiled the cleanest, purest reason for existence:

TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment