June 4, 2012

The Monster (Part 2) Kali

Satiate the lust
Satisfy the urge to kill
Kids like to kill, it's true
I did and so did you

Part the flesh with blade
make me feel your sincerity
fuck me as I fuck your every wound
I've always secretly loved this part of me

There's no shame in fulfilling the Beast
I can make you love me
I want to crush your hopes and dreams
before I disembowel you externally

Here I sit, I simmer and stir
the rage beneath doesn't like to wait
it grows exponentially
I want to cut out your eyes and keep them with me

You can make me love you
I'll love you hard before I kill you
I want nothing more in this life
than the excess of my extreme desires

Drag you across the pavement
skin sticking to concrete like moist ribbons
DNA that's as wet as the wholeness of me
inward and outward delight

I can wear your intestines like a suit
I'm more man than you'll ever be
inside my chest lives a red storm
love and hate are really the same thing

I try to quell manipulation
keep down the violence
quiet the maelstrom
live for more than hedonism
but this is the true nature of the inner being
open up your third eye
enlightenment comes not from salvation
that's all lies
you come from me
I come from Destruction
Destruction is Purity

Kids like to kill
It's true
I loved it every day and so did you

No comments:

Post a Comment