October 7, 2011

untouchable

I'm all anger, it courses through me like hot lead in my veins. My mind has already fled the scene of this crime though my body's been left behind. I blow my eardrums out because it makes me feel alive. Everyone else is in control of my life.

Left to the mercy of a stranger, can you put me up for the night? If I licked my lips and spread my legs a little would that make everything alright? There is no name for a thing like me. I always arrive with a disclaimer: fantasy is better than reality.

Your Christ is your own dick, and that's pretty pathetic because what is Christ anyway but a bunch of fucking bullshit? A couple inches of what you call "glory", is that all you ever want to be? You could do so much better with yourself if you weren't lost in your vanity.

They say "as above, so below" but I'm not beneath anyone because I stand alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment